Recent content by jruffinb

  1. J

    Workaround for Knock Sensor & Fuel Filter replacement access

    Transmission Stiffner Bracket Driver's side There is a transmission stiffner bracket on each side of the bellhousing that connects the block to the transmission. I cant find this part and I am worried that the bellhousing will crack. There is no Part Number. I can fabricate one but I need to...
  2. J

    Value of a 2.7L vs. 3.4L and other options

    But where can I find a Transmission Stiffner THere is a transmission stiffner bracket on each sid eof the bellhousing that connects the block to the transmission. I wheel my 4runner and I cant find this part and I am worried that the bellhousing will crack. I can fabricate one but I need to...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top