Recent content by jurgenkoppen

  1. J

    15 inch rims on a 3rd gen ??

    15"rims on 16" wheel 2005 Toyota 4Runner? So I did the thing which turned out to be very silly and cost me my caliper. I was given some nice Geolanders on 15" rims from a fully tricked-out 98 Hylux. Happily, I proceeded to install them on my 2005 4Runner, and they fit nicely on the back...
  2. J

    Brake Options? Downsizing?

    15"rims on 16"2004 Toyota 4Runner Hi Eric, thank you for letting us know that it can be done. I am right now in the same boat with my 2005 4Runner. I have the same rims that my son had on his 89 Hilux, and they fit just fine in the rear of my 2005, However, the front did not clear the caliper...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top