Recent content by JustJason

  1. J

    security system and key fab question

    Zombie post back from the dead. I am experiencing this same thing. Push green button, nothing happens. Push keyfob after, relay clicks, nothing happens with the locks, no chirp. Does anyone have any insight? I have a 1998 SR5, RS3000 BAB237000-129. Remote is grey and BAB237131-022 Nevermind...
  2. J

    Alabama Truck Meet

    I'm actually in Trussville for work right now. I don't know if I'll still be around until the 10th. Do you have any recommendations for local spots with somewhat maintained fire roads? I would like to see some light duty off-road but I just painted my truck on Sunday and I'm not trying to rip...
  3. J

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    The weekend before flying to SE Asia for a month I decided to go camping instead. This is a VERY flattering picture and doesn't show just how bad the past 17 years and 220k miles have been to the paint and body. I've had this truck for a little over 3 years and have done the Tundra brakes...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top