Recent content by Kaplar

  1. K

    Rear Fender Flare Removal - how?

    Thank you kindly Sir on your time and effort to help others.
  2. K

    CV Axel Rubber keeps cracking

    I don't know what are you talking about.My T4R is 2004 model,CV axle is genuine and my cv boots are original Toyota's. They are not tri-lobe shape. They are both rounded inside.According to VIN, this CV axle has been installed in 2002-2004 production.
  3. K

    CV Axel Rubber keeps cracking

    Thanks for help but this boot does not fit axle due to internal shape. My is just rounded inside. I found 0438-60030 but S&H plus custom charge is 100$ and is way above part price.
  4. K

    CV Axel Rubber keeps cracking

    I replaced the passenger side with a new OEM axle assembly but still like to find matching OEM boot kit for my 240 KM axle.
  5. K

    CV Axel Rubber keeps cracking

    boot kit 04427-60141 won't fit my 2004 T4R CV axle Thanks for your quick replay. Unfortunately I had to return 04427-60141 boot kit as it wouldn't fit my CV axle.Please refer to photos I have attached. My axle is apparently used in some 2002-2004 years models. My inner joint is fully rounded...
  6. K

    CV Axel Rubber keeps cracking

    04427-60141 CV boot does not fit my 2004 T4R axle I need OEM 4438-60030 kit which are 300 $ Can in Canada and almost impossible to find here. Any quality aftermarket solution that will fit this kind of axle please?
  7. K

    Has anyone recently tried CV's sold by Napa?

    CV boot kit My 2004 T4R OEM CV boot part is 4438-60030 for older style CV axle assembly from 2002-2004. Is there any good quality aftermarket CV boot kit for this kind of axle please? Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top