Recent content by Keith_PDX

  1. Keith_PDX

    Portland, Oregon: SAW 1.5" Rear Coils

    I went back to stock coils in the rear. I used these when I had a drawer system in the back along with a roof top tent. Both of those are no longer used on this vehicle since I purchased a 4x4 Sprinter for my overlanding needs.
  2. Keith_PDX

    Portland, Oregon: SAW 1.5" Rear Coils

    **SOLD** Sway Away (SAW) 1.5" rear coils. I used them on my 5th Gen for about 15k miles. Sway Away part number 102-1575-195. New they are about $110 each coil. $100 for the pair. Prefer to sell them locally as they're kind of heavy to ship but if you want to pay for it I will do it.
  3. Keith_PDX

    2015 TEP Build complete....for now....

    Thanks for the kind words! Nothing new really, just using the crap out of it.
  4. Keith_PDX

    "Voltage Booster" for 31M AGM Battery

    I sent the seller on ebay a message asking if he'd make one with the proper orientation/polarity for the 5th gen. He did and it was on my door three days later. Excellent service. Works as expected. No complaints.
  5. Keith_PDX

    Dual Battery Systems

    This is why the Bluesea relays have a manual operator, just for this very reason.
  6. Keith_PDX

    Dual Battery Systems

    Feel free to reference mine using the Blue Sea voltage sensing relay's. I have had zero issues with the system and recommend it to anyone looking for this type of solution. Let me know if you have any questions. http://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/201689-2015-dual-battery-installation.html
  7. Keith_PDX

    Portland area meet up

    I too am interested if it works out for my schedule...thanks for setting this up.
  8. Keith_PDX

    How To: Headlight Bulb Conversion (H11 to H9 & 9005 to 9011)

    I finally got around to doing this today (H11 to H9 lows). Should have done it before doing my dual battery setup or while I was installing the front hitch as its quite difficult to get to the headlights. I found it easier to just remove the bumper skin and headlights. I took the stock low...
  9. Keith_PDX

    2015 TEP Build complete....for now....

    My wonderful girlfriend made it from paracord.
  10. Keith_PDX

    2015 Dual Battery Installation

    Sorry but no. Unfortunately life doesn't afford me that extra time right now. You should be able to get similar standoffs at a good hardware store. I have seen something very similar at my local Ace Hardware.
  11. Keith_PDX

    2015 Dual Battery Installation

    Lathe, not store bought.
  12. Keith_PDX

    2015 Dual Battery Installation

    Zero. I just got home from a 4000 mile 7 week expo trip. Zero issues.
  13. Keith_PDX

    2015 Dual Battery Installation

    The two 8mm fasteners that you see are tapped into the battery holder strap. If memory serves me correctly I also added a nut for double security.
  14. Keith_PDX

    CBI Front Receiver Hitch

    dirtrunnerdave go for it! Look forward to hearing your experience

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045
Back
Top