Recent content by KenWP

  1. K

    Does the 03-09 4Runner V6 have a throttle position sensor?

    Hey I just had a problem in my 08: While cruising on the highway, the throttle cut out, as if I took my foot off the gas completely -- actually I first noticed it when the cruise control shut down. The throttle become randomly non-responsive; if I pushed it pretty far, it'd finally 'catch' and...
  2. K

    **CLOSED**Garmin Inreach Explorer round three - Group Buy**

    I'm in for the Mini, orange. Thanks for running this...
  3. K

    4th gen frame rust

    I can't navigate to that link...
  4. K

    4th gen frame rust

    The Feds are looking at including 4th Gen 4Runners in a $3.4 billion settlement for similarly rusted Tacomas, Tundras, and Sequoias. Here's a link to the news article, and here's a link to details on the Settlement. Up this point, the 4Runners have not been included, but NHTSA is reviewing...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,541
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top