Recent content by kfisher_02

  1. K

    What did you name your 4Runner? (3rd gen)

    Mine is named Isabella. . . after Isabella Bird who was a early 1900's explorer, writer, photographer and naturalist. She didn't start traveling until later in life. My 1996 has 181k miles on her and she is just starting to adventure. So, I found the name fitting!
  2. K

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Where is the light for the key ring? I've been working on all of mine too . . .
  3. K

    Picking up a 3rd Gen

    Small world! I was born and raised in the Flathead Valley!
  4. K

    How much did you pay for your 3rd gen?

    I just purchased a 1996 SR5 with 180k for $1,500. Treated with love and taken great care of! Having issues uploading pics at this time...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top