Recent content by KMcMahon

  1. K

    3RZ Runners Only

    I'm thinking that my best bet is to rebuild it then. Previous owner said there was a knock and I bought it with the engine ready to be pulled so I kind of have no idea what's really wrong yet. Top end looks good so far but I still need to drop the oil pan. Definitely seized as I can't crank it...
  2. K

    3RZ Runners Only

    My first toyota, coming from a jeep. Always wanted a 4runner but couldn't afford one. Picked this up with a blown motor. Been trying to find a replacement motor but they are hard to find up in Canada!
  3. K

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Just picked up my first toyota. Apparently has a blown motor so just finished pulling it. Think it's worth my time to inspect this motor and rebuild? I've been trying to find a junkyard motor but apparently the 3rz is hard to find up here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top