Recent content by kneedragger777

  1. K

    Switched 12v under the hood

    Thanks for this post It really helped me determine a switched source under the hood.
  2. K

    In Memory of Nick, BigFishAllDay

    Rip Thanks for sharing! RIP big fish! Condolences and healing prayers for him and the family.
  3. K

    Real World MPG with 5th Gen?

    glad to know I am not the only one I have a 2018 XP with the TRD wheels and the Goodyear wrangler tires. after about 58K I average about 17-18. Which I am disappointed in, but I got it to replace my '04 sequoia with 300K which got about 14. So I guess I should just be glad and just pay for...
  4. K

    Oil Change 5th Gen: How To- LOTS of PICS!

    One small warning--I replaced my filter housing with the older style metal Like my 2013 tundra, and it was an aftermarket Doorman part I purchased on Rock auto. I kept the guts/ perferated internal housing from the original and transferred it to the aftermarket aluminum Doorman. The machined...
  5. K

    Cargo mat / liner

    Cargo Liner Personally, I am a big fan of the Weather tech. I had one in my old Tahoe for 12 years and served me well. I currently have one in my '18 XP and love it also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top