Recent content by kohjiro

  1. K

    Help with white paint

    Natural white Was also having issues with the black rubber pieces bleeding onto the white paint. I used the chem guys clay block and their spray. Worked easier than the last time I used Mother’s clay bar kit. Less messy too. My neighbor did the orbital with the cutting polish and then did the...
  2. K

    4th Gen Gray Interior Parts Garage Sale

    Do you have by chance the two rear cargo corner mirrors? I got stupid speakers where my mirrors are used to be and I miss using them. Shipping to 33781
  3. K

    Well my rear hatch window shattered from the defroster

    When I had my rear glass replaced back a couple years ago, all the light bulbs (license 3rd brake) were burnt out as well. I rarely rolled the back window down or used the defroster but had the glass tinted. But after shelling out $$ I just vowed never to use it again. Glad to hear it might not...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top