Recent content by kv82579

  1. K

    Traction control kicks in frequently when taking turns (lifted with 33” tires)

    I'm having this issue as well but I am getting the ABS kicking in on a few tight freeway onramps that turn to the right. It has kicked in on a few slightly curvy roads, usually on a right hand turn of the wheel. From reading all of the threads on this it looks like there really is no reliable...
  2. K

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    I have a 3" Icon with ProComp wheels and Cooper 285x70x17. I had serious rubbing, bad enough that it was snagging the mud flap extension (trail) and causing the vehicle to pull hard to left. Solved with a "Body Chop" when Demello installed my bumper - no more rubbing and I really like the 285s.
  3. K

    Reroute PS lines?

    I know this old but I just joined and ran into this issue with my new Demello bumper. There are kits out there to "fix" the issue. Power Steering Cooler kit – 4X4LABS I really like my Demello bumper but after I saw the very obvious hard lines just sticking out there asking to get whacked or...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,573
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top