Recent content by LC100

  1. L

    Electrical Issue: VSC, Brake, Multi Terrain

    Thank you for the heads up. I downloaded the calibration document. Speaking of Techstream, I could program 2 'G' keys from Amazon, but the unlock/lock buttons do not work; the car turns over fine with both keys. Any advise on this?
  2. L

    Weird electrical issue on 2015 Trail

    This post/picture saved me a lot of headaches in 2023:tea:! My recently acquired 15 PRO was missing the short pin. Symptoms included: • Multi-terrain select unavailable • Slip light indicator • SRS warning • Non-working interior lighting - dome, map, vanity cargo, courtesy • Non-working clock •...
  3. L

    Electrical Issue: VSC, Brake, Multi Terrain

    THANK YOU, rigtec x1,000,000!! I acquired a 15 Pro with a missing short pin fuse. Symptoms included: • Multi-terrain select unavailable • Slip light indicator • SRS warning • Non-working interior lighting - dome, map, vanity cargo, courtesy • Non-working clock • Trunk would not open unless the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,575
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top