Recent content by LEX4runner

  1. L

    03 4Runner Back Hatch Won't Open

    MY 06 4 runner the back wiper will start running when the engine is off and key out intermittently. I have reset the back ecu and battery several times , rear latch works now but just not sure why the wiper runs when power is off?? bad back ECU ???
  2. L

    Cluster

    How do you get speedometer lights to work? Is it a bulb or a cluster of LED's??
  3. L

    blinker/daytime running light

    bad socket is there a part number for the 1156a bulb socket on the 2008 4 runner? I broke the socket getting a bad bulb out! may be a harness assembly??
  4. L

    Front Turn Signal Issue

    front turn signal socket I have a 2008 with a bad front turn signal socket , socket uses bulb 1156A. Can someone give me part number for this socket??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top