Recent content by LFG.RNR

  1. L

    Alpine ILX-F309 Installed

    Is this installed in the upper or lower slot? I like the level this sits at, looks to be the lower?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. L

    Alpine ILX-F309 Installed

    I’m doing the same thing, hoping for a wireless CarPlay for the 309 next yr. It’s only a few months away, it’s worth the shot. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. L

    Alpine ILX-F309 Installed

    I plan on going this route too, just wondering if they’ll add wireless car play to it for next year’s model. Looks really good.
  4. L

    2010-2018 toyota 4runner low profile ditch light brackets 15 Percent Off!!!!

    Love my low pro ditch brackets, thanks!
  5. L

    Finally got one!

    Congrats! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. L

    ___CLOSED: 2015+ Accessory Meter Conversion Harness Group Buy____

    2015+ Accessory Meter Conversion Harness Group Buy I’m in for the next group buy. 2018 ORP LFG.RNR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top