Recent content by Linzi

  1. L

    Hello from NC

    Welcome! Please wave towards Ogden and tell my grandma hi. :)
  2. L

    New in East TN - What can I do with this thing?

    We saw to it less than 24 hours after purchase in the Cherokee NF. Probably should wash it... I trust its reliability well beyond my Volvo, and my head knows it has a greater offroad capability, for sure. But, man, they really grocery-gettered it up compared to my brother's '01. That pearly...
  3. L

    New in East TN - What can I do with this thing?

    Life story: Mom, two kids, three hound dogs, like to go places that aren't the mall. Had a V8 AWD Volvo XC90 that I put ~25K+ miles/year on, and it was an all-weather mountain goat...buuuuut, it didn't totally agree with all the places I took it, even though it got us through them without ever...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top