Recent content by LOUD 4-RUNNER

  1. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    Too much rust???? Looking at a used 4runner

    I have a 4x4 2004 v8 sport edition for sale if you're interested. It has low miles 81,000 and we're the second owners.
  2. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    New Mexico 4Runner Owners Thread

    I also have a shop recommendation. You might wanna check out a shop in Santa Fe called Affordable Alignment. The owner Chris is down to earth,has good prices and he's a suspension specialist. He does all sorts of mechanics but suspension is his specialty. I went to him to have my lift installed...
  3. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    New Mexico 4Runner Owners Thread

    I'm in Santa Fe also and looking for fellow 4Runner owners to off-road with.
  4. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    New Mexico 4Runner Owners Thread

    So far I really like them. They're a little loud in the city and surprisingly they seem to quiet down on the freeway. They kick ass in the mud and rocks. I was worried it would be a rough ride with them being 10 ply but it's smooth. And they have a 40,000 mile warranty.
  5. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    New Mexico 4Runner Owners Thread

    Thanks for looking out. I agree that's a good deal for 06-09 OEM taillights. I was actually thinking of smoking or blacking out my OEM lights first and then aftermarket if I don't like the results.
  6. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    New Mexico 4Runner Owners Thread

    Free watch from Maxxis Tires I got this free watch from Maxxis Tires when I purchased my 33's. Special Edition G-shock made by Casio.Its pretty neat. I got the new model tire called the Razr M/T.
  7. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    New Mexico 4Runner Owners Thread

    Went back to Pecos, New Mexico on Saturday. Took a few poser pictures, I wish I had a good camera and good camera man. I've just been using my cell phone lol. I took like 20 pictures and only a few came out decent. I can't wait to upgrade my lift but, the spacers are doing their job for now.
  8. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    New Mexico 4Runner Owners Thread

    A picture my grandpa took when we went off-roading in Pecos,New Mexico. We went to some awesome spots and had such a good time, that neither one of us thought to take any pictures till we were on the way back! He took this one picture a few miles before we got back to town.
  9. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    Lift and Tire Central (pics)... Post 'em Up!

    Currently I'm just running a spacer lift made by Supreme Suspensions. It's a 3 inch lift in the front and two inch lift in the rear.
  10. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    Lift and Tire Central (pics)... Post 'em Up!

    My rims are also 17x9 with -12 offset and my tries are 285/70R17.I'm gonna have to chop my body mounts unless I buy aftermarket upper control arms to get more caster. It rubs at full lock and sometimes in reverse when the wheel is turned. I also had to trim the front bumper, move the fender...
  11. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    There are a couple of other spacers out there that allow you to retain x-reas. Check out daystar or supreme suspensions...
  12. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    Too much rust ?

    No problem. Good luck on your purchase. Hopefully the rust isn't too deep in the frame.
  13. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    What Quality Hi-Output Alternator Options Are There?

    I have a mechman 320 amp alternator I'm waiting to install. I'm also running a dual battery set up for my car audio. The batteries are dry cell batteries made by X/S Power. I have my batteries wired parallel instead of isolated so they work together as one big charging system. You will also...
  14. LOUD 4-RUNNER

    Too much rust ?

    I think you can take care of that rust. I have seen rustier and older vehicles be restored. Maybe offer a little lower price and point out the rust issue that needs to be dealt with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,566
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top