Recent content by loventactical

  1. L

    wheel spacers

    I recently installed a 3/2 leveling kit on my 2006 4runner Limited. I have factory 18" wheels and have purchased Nitto Trail Grappler M/t 285/65/18. Rear fit just fine, front won't fit due to hitting the control arm (tires too wide). Anyone know what size wheel spacers are needed? Also if any...
  2. L

    lift kit vs leveling kit 4th gen

    Thank you for the info (mountain mike). It was very detailed and informative. Ok, so I will be going with coil overs. Thanks again and I'm sure I will have many questions to follow as I get down the road.
  3. L

    lift kit vs leveling kit 4th gen

    Hello Everyone. I am new here and pretty new to the lift world. I have a 2006 4Runner Limited that I would like to lift because I just can't leave a vehicle stock. I have in mind either 3" Lift W/ Bilstein 5100 Height Adj Coilovers or 3" leveling kit like Ready lift. I would like to put...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,590
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top