Recent content by lukewzim

  1. L

    Rear Hatch Wiring Question

    2002 Wiring Harness in Rear Tailgate Hello, I was looking through the forums and cannot seem to find an answer to my question. I have a 2002, and my question is about the main wiring harness going into the rear hatch ECU. Which wires are power wires? I was told the solid blue wire was key-on...
  2. L

    3rd Gen TR4 Backup cam?

    It’s not too big. However I cannot even manage to get a coat hanger through there. I keep getting hung up.
  3. L

    3rd Gen TR4 Backup cam?

    Trouble with getting wire from grommet to tailgate Hello, I have looked through a multitude of posts looking for assistance on this topic, but I haven’t found any about this specifically. I am trying to install a backup camera on my 2002 SR5. I was able to get the RCA cable though the grommet...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,564
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top