Recent content by lumberjack27

  1. L

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Calipers Anyone know if worn calipers cause rotors to feel like they are warped? I have had the issue of rotors feeling warped changed them and the brakes and they still did the same thing.
  2. L

    3rd gen lift questions

    OmE could and what shocks What about if I did old man emu springs with Procomp shocks so that I could also do a 1 inch body lift to clear 33's my budget 600 hence the Procomp The OME kit that comes with front top plate spacers to give the full 3 inches that kid is 339 at fat bobs garage. So...
  3. L

    3rd gen lift questions

    2001 sr5 - 881 and 891 w procomp shocks???? Hey guys I have a 2001 SR5 I want old man emu springs But I can't afford their shocks with them, I'm going to get the spring set probably the mid range 881 is 891s but I was going to get the Procop yes 3000 or Procop yes 9000. My question is will...

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top