Recent content by m0brando

  1. M

    Should I trade my Platinum Tundra for a '16 LE 4runner?

    I won't have much to say that hasn't already been said, but considering I have both I thought I should weigh in. It really depends on what you're going to use more and prefer to drive. They drive totally different! I'm a vehicoholic and in the past year I've gone all Toyota: '13 F150 Screw...
  2. M

    Recommendations on sliders with steps

    I have a slightly different need for sliders that I haven't seen covered. Our new 16 TE is my tall wife's DD. We live on a mile of gravel road. So I don't need or really want a step yet I need something to keep the mud and gravel off the sides, especially the rear door. Will shrockworks do that...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top