Recent content by m_fernandez

  1. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    If I were you I would start buy emailing the Internet salesman. I bought my 18 ORP from Don McGill. I'd just email different dealers and see what they offer.
  2. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    I am not sure. They were included in a dealer "Off Road Upgrade" Package. I just know they have removable steps
  3. M

    Post your 5th Gen Super White T4r photo

    2018 TRD Off Road Premium Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

    Off Road Upgrade Package

    So I actually have this package on my ORP. I got it because this is my first SUV ever and I typically do not upgrade/modify my cars. Could I have gotten it cheaper? Sure, but oh well.
  5. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Sorry, forgot to mention I put down $3K and a little over $1800 from a trade (Still owed) So about $2K off really
  6. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    -Purchased my Super White 18 ORP 12/12/17 -MSRP was $44,405 with an additional $1,841 worth of dealer add ons -Options were TRD Pro wheels and tires, black rock rails with removable steps, black exhaust tip, all weather mats, and black badges -OTD Price was $43,319 with 5 years of Theft Patrol
  7. M

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Went over 1K miles in my almost month old ORP!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top