Recent content by Mainframe

  1. M

    Why I do not want a 5th gen

    Nice, but.. I'm sure the 5th gen's are nice vehicles, but I could not be happier with with capabilities/ride/quality/value of my 4th gen, especially for the price. For me it's an occasional use vehicle for a second home, and every time I drive it I can't believe what a nice piece of equipment...
  2. M

    What windshield wipers are you guys using?

    Goodyear from Costco I bought some Goodyear ones at Costco less than a year ago and they already leave smudges - not what I would have expected. They are less than a year old, have only been used a few time - 4R is always garaged too. Kind weird as I usually get 5-6 years out of a pair of...
  3. M

    What did everyone pay for their 4th gen?

    2003 V8 4WD Limited w/ 147K for $10K Bought it back in December '15. In decent shape. I re-shot the fender flares, mirrors, and fixed a few small bumper dings and now it looks great. My first 4Runner and REALLY happy with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,573
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top