Recent content by Maka

  1. M

    What size is this: Sway Bar - Bushings

    Blackoutt - The bushings arrived today... Thanks again! Steve
  2. M

    What size is this: Sway Bar - Bushings

    That would be great - Thanks!
  3. M

    What size is this: Sway Bar - Bushings

    I've measured my sway bars and came up with in-between numbers. What would someone experienced with this order? It's a 2004 Sport V6 While I'm fairly confident the front bushings are 30MM (bar seems to measure 30.5) - The rear bushings are maybe 21? Does that seem right?
  4. M

    Door Clicking When Locked 2004 Sport

    Just bought a used 2004 Sport- I think I'll love it.. It has a bunch of little things wrong with it... First one I want to fix: When I lock the door, either with the remote, or when it locks automatically after starting, I get a rapid "click click click" type noise coming from the the drivers...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top