Recent content by MalanoMan

  1. M

    06 Sport Rear Glass Shattered this morning

    I bought a used 06 in July. Window shattered on me in August. Called Toyota. Told me that I had to get it replaced by April 2018. Absolute BS. What more can we do about this? I understand that they "gave us an opportunity" to replace the faulty part, but I didn't even have the car then.
  2. M

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    Thanks for the reply. Ill check out the rear LCA mounts when I get the chance. They wanted $4000 for it. Like I asked in the post above, does Toyota still make 3rd gen frames? I'd be kinda interested in putting some cash into it to return it to its former glory.
  3. M

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    Thanks for replying to my post. I'll take a screwdriver to it when I get the chance. If the frame is rusted out, does Toyota still sell gen 3 frames? Do you know how much it would cost?
  4. M

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    First Time Buyer https://newjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/d/1999-toyota-4runner-sr5-4dr/6630205445.html Took this 4runner for a spin today. Susupension seemed ok but a bit squeaky. Engine seemed a bit noisy but ok. Transmission ok. Definitely something wrong with the steering. After reading the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top