Recent content by manimal736

  1. M

    2012 Black 4Runner SR5/Trail Hood Trade - San Jose, Ca

    Hey everyone, I have a 2012 Black SR5 and am interested in trading for a Trail Edition hood (I'm ok with the extra glare). My truck is garaged and the hood is in excellent condition. I would expect a trade of equal condition. I am also willing to throw in some cash with the trade (details to be...
  2. M

    2012 SR5 / Trail Hood Trade (Black) - San Jose, Ca

    Thanks for the responses, I will try the sale/wanted thread as well. I would be willing to throw in cash (amount to be discussed through private message).
  3. M

    2012 SR5 / Trail Hood Trade (Black) - San Jose, Ca

    Hey everyone, first post here! I have a 2012 Black SR5 and am interested in trading for a Trail Edition hood (I'm ok with the extra glare). My truck is garaged and the hood is in excellent condition. I would expect a trade of equal condition. I am located near San Jose, Ca. Message me if you're...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top