Recent content by markshow

  1. M

    Cleaning Your Car

    I also use vacuum cleaner as well as car wash (shampoo), cellulose sponge, chamois, polish, wax, terry towels and tire dressing. It is enough to make one cleaning per week to keep your car clean. And vacuum cleaner is good if your children like to eat something in your car or after playing in a...
  2. M

    What hobbies do you have?

    Mountain Travel and started training BJJ. Looking for a new GI at https://bjjbear.com/best-bjj-gi/ now and waiting for my first training. 7 years ago I practiced judo and I'm sorry that I quit. So now I want to try my skills and abilities on the new martial art.
  3. M

    Gas or Electric Pressure washer for car cleaning...

    Sorry for bumping such an old thread but I would like to say that electric pressure washers are better than gas. But it is only my opinion. I have used a lot of different pressure washers and yes, Karcher is among the best washers. Which one have you chosen?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,553
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top