Recent content by mattastic1337

  1. M

    cbielat's 2011 SR5 Build Thread

    I am not going full LT in the rear as of yet. I am planning on upgrading to chromoly shafts with 4:88 gears and an elocker. Rears with have the Kings EXT, 2" King Bump Stops, 3" Dobisons Heavy duty Springs, TC panhard bar and all TC rear links. The effort of getting 37's to fit is not ideal...
  2. M

    cbielat's 2011 SR5 Build Thread

    long travel set up Greetings, I am curious on how your custom rear sway bar with disconnects is holding up? When you disconnect them do you just zip tie them out of the way? How easy is it to reconnect them? Lastly, can you share the details of who made them for you? I have been looking at...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top