Recent content by mengel1

  1. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Picked up a 2018 Limited 4x4, 3rd row, auto running boards, mag. gray with redwood interior last week. Not as cool as some of the other rigs I'm seeing here, but I totally love this thing. Sticker was 48,079 (included all weather mats and cargo cover), paid 44,600 but i managed to get 23k for...
  2. M

    Extended Warranty

    Hi Gamester5, if you have a moment could I trouble you for the EW info for an '18 Limited 4R. I appreciate the info. Thanks and have a great day!
  3. M

    FS: 5th Gen 20" Limited Wheels with Spare Dallas Area $600 OBO

    Any chance you'd willing to just sell the spare? I'd pay a fair price for wheel and shipping to NY. Thanks
  4. M

    FS 2011 4runner limited 20s with tires - Omaha, NE

    Hi, new to this forum. Hopefully I posted correctly. I'm interested in the wheels if they are still for sale. Can you provide a cost to ship to 11931 or is that my leg work? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top