Recent content by MFMnine

  1. M

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    Title should say "3rd gen"
  2. M

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    3rd get "Special Edition" Hello, I recently purchased a 1996 SR5 4WD 4Runner. The inside of the drivers and passenger doors have "Special Edition" stitched into them. I am curious if what the deal is with this. I haven't found any information on the internet. I have wood panelling, as in, not...
  3. M

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    Rear Window Seems "Tired" Hello, first time post, so not super familiar with where to ask questions like this. Just purchased a 1996 SR5, in good shape, aside from a few small seat rips and the subject of this question. My tailgate window is acting strange. It seems tired. What I mean by this...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,573
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top