Recent content by mikeyjporter

  1. M

    Bronze wheel

    Anyone have a silver with bronze wheels? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

    Aiden James Customs - Anyone heard from them lately?

    I ordered some HID’s from him so I guess I’ll see how long it is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

    Pro Comp Wheels

    Anyone running these or any other 17" Pro Comp Wheel? Pics? https://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Pro-Comp-Series-5035-Predator-17x8-5-Wheel-with-6-on-5-5-Bolt-Pattern-Satin-Black-5035-78583.aspx?t_c=11&t_s=535&t_pt=101508&t_pn=PXA5035-78583
  4. M

    Silver 4runners (pics)

    Are those the dark matt bronze? Have any more pictures? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

    Silver 4runners (pics)

    Can you repost this pic please? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

    Silver 4runners (pics)

    What spacers did you use front and rear? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

    SR5 vs Trail

    Does the trail come with different shocks?
  8. M

    Nautical Blue Owners - Post Your Pics Here

    Picture is gone can post again? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top