Recent content by mlkovacs

  1. M

    Replacing Valve Cover Gaskets - A True Write Up - **PICTURES**

    THANK YOU! I'd love to buy you some beer. Your post was perfect and very detailed. I had zero issues.
  2. M

    P0302 - Running Rough

    I know this is an older thread, but I found it looking to fix my P0302 issue. My issue is now resolved, and would like to share what I did. Issue: We have a '99 4Runner SR5 V6 with 275k miles. 1-2 weeks ago, 4Runner started to lunge/surge under load at highway speeds. Day-by-day it would...
  3. M

    Please help! bucking at highway speeds

    I thought I'd give some feedback and solution to my issue, which was exactly as described in this thread. Our '99 4Runner (V6, 3.4, automatic, 4x4) would start and idle just fine, but when travelling at highway speed it would occasionally buck, especially noticeable when pulling a trailer. It...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top