Recent content by mnboarder1

  1. M

    FS: 2017 4Runner TRD Pro - CEMENT, $46,900 Minneapolis, MN

    Truck has been sold for about 2 weeks now. Just waiting for funds that should be here tomorrow. I get that you can get a new one for the same price or less but it isn't Cement. Sad to see this one go.
  2. M

    FS: 2017 4Runner TRD Pro - CEMENT, $46,900 Minneapolis, MN

    Bump for a price drop to $45,900! All reasonable offers will be considered!
  3. M

    FS: 2017 4Runner TRD Pro - CEMENT, $46,900 Minneapolis, MN

    I am sad to announce I am selling my 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner in Cement Gray. I am located in the suburbs of Minneapolis, MN. I am looking for $46,900 Overall it is in amazing shape. I have never smoked in it, no paint work, no accidents, no stories. I searched up and down the county to find...
  4. M

    WTB Cement TRD Pro

    I have a 2017 in Cement that I am looking to sell. No smoke, paint work or anything. I also never had it drilled for the front plate. I will include the holder, books and original sticker with the truck. It only has 9,300 miles on it. Full Xpel (full hood, full fenders, bumper, mirrors). I...
  5. M

    Anyone else disappointed with the 2019 unveiling of the T4R

    I will either be trading mine in on a 19 Voodoo Blue 4Runner or Tundra
  6. M

    FS: 2017 TRD Pro Cement $45K Seattle, WA

    Dang! I am thinking about selling mine with about 2k miles. Not sure where to list it.
  7. M

    Cement 4runners - Post pics here

    Loving it so far! Untitled by Chris, on Flickr
  8. M

    Veet Skeet's 2017 T4R TRD Pro Super White

    Looks sick!
  9. M

    Has anyone had a new Runner shipped?

    I had mine shipped from Massachusetts last week!
  10. M

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    What did you do for your low-beams. They look yellow in the housing. I like the look a lot.
  11. M

    Cement 4runners - Post pics here

    I just dumped my Super White order through my local dealer for a Cement one yesterday out of MA. Called every dealer! Super thrilled that I went with this color. It's worth the extra cost to ship for the color. I just hope it shows up super mint and not damaged.
  12. M

    4runner TRD Pro

    Congrats! I just put a deposit on mine yesterday. It just got out of production last week. I can't wait to hit some trails with it.
  13. M

    FS: Lifted 2006 Limited Shadow Mica - $17,500 - VA

    It's a 2008 VW R32 (not the Nissan Skyline R32) if that's what you were thinking it was. If you are interested in buying it let me know! It's a very nice car I just want to try something new :cheers:
  14. M

    FS: Lifted 2006 Limited Shadow Mica - $17,500 - VA

    Looks awesome! Would you be willing to trade for an R32?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top