Recent content by moonblue96

  1. M

    Brake line part # help

    Wife drove the 4Runner and thank God nothing bad happened. The hard line that runs along the driver’s frame rail sprung a massive leak. No brakes at all. Got air in the system and have a constant beeping noise. She made it home with pedal pressure and no issues stopping thankfully. I have a...
  2. M

    Ceramic Window Tinting... Need your A D V I C E

    Inspection/registration stickers peel off so easily. You can apply and reapply that sticker if you don’t get it straight. I didn’t have any issues. My wife had a Nissan Leaf in which we did this to the front windshield. Awesome stuff. Really blocked the heat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

    Stock V8 exhaust scrap value?

    Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

    Stock V8 exhaust scrap value?

    Going to be upgrading to DT long tubes, y-pipe and gibson exhaust. Any thoughts on the value of the stock cats, manifolds and catback? Is there even any value to the stock system?
  5. M

    4th Gen specific for sale thread

    Currently upstate SC but moving to TX soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

    **UPDATE** - DT has made right - Buyer Beware - Doug Thorley Headers

    What's the protocol in getting my DT long tubes fixed? These are sitting in my garage waiting on install and were purchased 4/10/2019. I def don't want to put these in with subpar material. Are we to shoot DT an email or follow up with Jason B if we purchased thru him?
  7. M

    Easy Weekend Mods

    Did the super easy weekend mod of swapping out sway bar end links. Took no time at all. Attempted a rusty brake line replacement but rounded out the head of the nut with my line wrench. That job might belong to a shop :doh:
  8. M

    4th Gen specific for sale thread

    I need a front skid plate for an 07 V8 4WD. Been missing since purchased.
  9. M

    4x4 PSA: Use it or lose it monthly reminder

    I’ve owned my ‘07 V8 4x4 since the end of Jan ‘18. 4lo never engaged. I read other members’ posts about “just keep trying” to get it to engage by selecting it over and over again. I tried and tried and tried from Feb 18 to Jun 18 but today it finally took. Feels good to see that 4lo light...
  10. M

    P0171 & p0174 Lean Codes Question

    What was the final verdict? Did the dealer get you fixed up? That code gone for good?
  11. M

    97Evergreen's "Natty-V8" Mild Build and Maintenance Thread

    Good looking 4R. Congrats Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,592
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top