Recent content by Mr.Rrr

  1. M

    What would you like changed in your 5th gen?

    Yeah I definitely agree about the AC thing! Super annoying! .. and once you go back a notch (or more) on the cool the AC STAYS ON until you press the button to turn it off! So dumb !!
  2. M

    AC Knob Light

    Customize climate control knob I’m looking to change the little orange plastic insert on my climate control knob to blue.. It redirects the led light and colors it orange on the knob. I want mine to be blue! Lol. But for reals. It would be a super easy swap, but I can’t find the part...
  3. M

    What would you like changed in your 5th gen?

    Climate control knobs color options I’m just looking to change the little orange plastic piece on the climate control knob to a different color. It’s a little plastic piece that directs and colors the led light on the knob. The tiny plastic insert is easily removable and I want mine to be...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top