Recent content by Mtnman009

  1. M

    Get a spoiler!!

    3rd Brake light options after removal Hello Fellow 4runner owners. I have a 2004 Limited V8 and I want to remove my Spoiler so I can put a Roof Rack on top of the vehicle for some up coming adventures. Can anyone recommend a 3rd brake light option? Thanks!
  2. M

    To rebuild or replace? That is the question...

    Hello Fellow 4 runner Fanatics I am so thankful for this amazing forum... I am the proud owner of two 4 runners But, my 3rd Gen a 1998 SR5 has gone down with a head gasket issue...It has 307k miles on it. The Truck has over heated a few times when I tried to transport it. I was able to pull...
  3. M

    3rd gen T4R dilemma

    Great questions! No unfortunately, I don't have a scan gauge. The coolant does not have a color it's evaporating and creating steam out the exhaust pipe hence the white smoke. So if I drive the truck it leaves a heavy trail of white smoke. A water pump timing belt was done at 204K miles...
  4. M

    3rd gen T4R dilemma

    If I am posting out of line my apologies... I have a dilemma so I am reaching out to the 4runner community for a little sound advise... I am a proud owner of 3rd gen T4R 1998 to be exact...305k of pretty hard miles. I live in the SF Bay area so stop and go freeway traffic...Long highway drives...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top