Recent content by Namejeff

  1. N

    4wd vs 2wd?

    always 4x4
  2. N

    2007 4 Runner totaled last week - Insurance Advice

    You can expect to be screwed over, that's what I've learned about insurance lol
  3. N

    Picked her up today

    Love that colour. I really want a raptor coat in this or a similar colour. Anyone know if they make it? Or if it is possible to somehow mix the grey into this type of colour?
  4. N

    new-saying hi!

    Hi mate, from Aus :)
  5. N

    Friend trying to sign up but it won't let him post? How can we fix?

    I had to click the confirmation link in my email. That fixed the error for me. I think it doesn't have the option to tell you that s the cause of the issue so it just throws you the next available error lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top