Recent content by NauticalBlueSR5

  1. NauticalBlueSR5

    Fuel Pump Recall

    My 2018 4Runner SR5P 4X4 isn't on the list(so far). Door Jam placard dated 1/18 and I purchased it May 2018.
  2. NauticalBlueSR5

    Who's in Tulsa?

    Claremore Area!
  3. NauticalBlueSR5

    Checking in from Tornado Alley

    Greetings all. Just thought I would say hi. Last Friday I picked up this 2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4X4. It is Nautical Blue with Leather and Moonroof. I had been looking for awhile at getting one but our dealer basically only stocked white or black or silver or gray. They looked ok but...
  4. NauticalBlueSR5

    Travel Trailers

    I have been doing some research on small trailers. We are retired so a nice practical small trailer is what we want. That Escape 19 really looks like a great idea. Thanks!!:thumb:
  5. NauticalBlueSR5

    New T4R Owner - San Antonio, TX

    That Super White looks good. It was one of the colors I had my eye on.
  6. NauticalBlueSR5

    4Runner Picture Gallery (All Gens)

    I haven't had a chance to snap any good pics so this will make do for now. 2018 SR5 Premium Nautical Blue 4X4
  7. NauticalBlueSR5

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Having just purchased a new 4Runner, I spent a while today figuring out how to program the garage door opener to the overhead console..... The instructions in the manual didn't work so I called the 1-800 number. That worked fine. One project down, 1000 to go....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,573
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top