Recent content by ncalies

  1. N

    Dog Barrier Recommendations

    Yeah, I've tried quite a few things that did not require drilling and this works really well. The hangers are far back but because you angle it towards the rear seats, it's not a big deal for our dogs. You may be able to take off the handles in the rear seat area and put d-rings there and then...
  2. N

    Dog Barrier Recommendations

    I actually have d-rings in the rear. The little plastic clothes hooks can be unscrewed and then screw in the d-rings. I then take the mesh elastic net and feed it through the d-ring and then to where the rear seat clicks in on the left and right. Release the rear seat, feed the elastic through...
  3. N

    Dog Barrier Recommendations

    Cheap, custom option I know this is a little late, but I've struggled over a good barrier option as well. I've ordered and tried the one from Amazon that only connects to the headrest and didn't like it because it rattled. I have not tried the floor to ceiling kind because if there was to be an...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,605
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top