Recent content by Ned Preston

  1. N

    3rd Gen T4R DIY Maintenance, Repair and Modification Videos

    2nd gen to a 3rd gen brush guard Hey guys, I have a 1998 SR5 4Runner. I have acquired a 2nd gen factory brush guard for FREE. Personally my favorite F-word. Now I was wondering if anyone has ever seen any guides or videos or has any advice on installing it on my 3rd gen. And yes I know bumpers...
  2. N

    Post your photos of 3 inch lift with 32" tires

    fender flares what fender flares are those? they look great without the side steps and with out the normal "mud flaps"
  3. N

    Murdered_3rdgen's Build (Lifted/33's)

    hello, im new on the forum and I own factory a 98 sr5 4 runner with e lock. Im trying to do the minimum lift a can do and fit 285, 75 R 16. But in all honesty im a college student and cant afford anything crazy for now. any advice?
  4. N

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Brake Job Did pads, rotors, shoes and new drums. But all looks good now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top