Recent content by NLG4021

  1. N

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Explored some of the forestry roads around my house today. One road in particular had a challenging hole and I decided to test out the 285 Toyo ATII I just had put on. They did great but the hole was deep enough that I managed to scratch up the front valance pretty good because of the clay/rock...
  2. N

    2018 TRD Off Road Premium MPG

    I’ve got an 18 off-road premium. I’m at sea level in south Mississippi. It’s been stock for the first 7200 miles and according to the on board mpg it’s averaged 19.7. I know that’s not completely accurate but it seems to match up with most of the others running stock . I just had a spacer lift...
  3. N

    Magnetic Grey 4Runners! Lets see them!

    They are the P rated tires. Not too different from the stock Dunlops. Just a tad more noisy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. N

    Magnetic Grey 4Runners! Lets see them!

    Hey guys/gals here’s my 2018 TRD Offroad This was a week after I picked up it in Gatlinburg on vacation last November Here’s how it sits today. 2/1 spacer lift Toyo ATII P285/70/17 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. N

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    First post but here is my 2018 trd off-road 2/1 spacer lift Toyo ATII P285/70/17 Fender liner mod No rubbing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top