Recent content by Nmich4runner

  1. Nmich4runner

    Have I lost my mind?

    That color is awesome. Good work it looks to of came out how you wanted. I'm thinking of doing something similar. I wonder how much it would cost to have it sprayed "professionally".
  2. Nmich4runner

    New owner and brand new to the 4Runner life

    New to the 4Runner life too, still novice in my area, I don't know of any good trails in my area northern Michigan. Good luck to you, nice 4Runner!
  3. Nmich4runner

    Cargo Box Suggestions

    I'm looking for one too. I heard the newer entry level Yakima and thule are so flimsy and the locks are near pointless. I've heard really good things about late 90s and earlier 2000s were made much more sturdy, they are cheaper on Craigslist and look better... Imo
  4. Nmich4runner

    Havin fun's build

    Very nice looking build. Clean lookin!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top