Recent content by nolefan

  1. N

    Husky vs Toyota All Weather Liners on 5th Gen

    Husky in the front and rear. Weathertech in the cargo area. I like that the Husky liners stay in place due to the spikes on the bottom. I think the Husky liners also have better coverage.
  2. N

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    We worked with Kevin on our purchase. Kevin Howsare Sales Manager [email protected] 727-799-1234 Clearwater Toyota 21799 US Highway 19 North Clearwater, FL 33765
  3. N

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    I just got a 2016 SR5 with 3rd row seating for $33,300 OTD. Clearwater Toyota in FL has quite a few 2016's left. message me is you want contact info at that dealership.
  4. N

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    $33,300 out the door in Florida.
  5. N

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    I think that is a really good price and would take it. I bought a 2016 SR5 with 3rd row seating for $33,300 OTD about a month and half ago. That was after much negotiation with several dealership not being able to come close. Does it have KDSS? Either way, I would take it if it were me. Good luck
  6. N

    Seat Covers - Wet Okole vs Cover King

    Love the Wet Okoles. Black with full piping. This is the 2nd set we owned. Had a set for our 07 4Runner.
  7. N

    2015 All Weather Floor mats

    Husky for the win! I've had Weather Tech cargo liners in my last 3 vehicles (06 Sienna, 07 4Runner, & now 16 4Runner) without any major issues. I recently purchased the cargo liner for the 16 4Runner and my only dislike is that it slides a bit. Nothing major but I would like for it to stay in...
  8. N

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    2016 SR5 w/ 3rd row seating Just got a new 2016 SR5 with 3rd row seating. Barcelona red with black interior. Included tinted window, entune with navigation, and floor mats. Sticker $36,309 Paid $33,300 OTD Negotiated between dealers in the area. Several said they could not compete with...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,606
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top