Recent content by NWTRAIL

  1. NWTRAIL

    TSO PRO GRILLE GROUP BUY / TRD pro grille alternative

    I got 3 more ordered in to my dealer today and all the new ones all look like this. It's definitely a mold issue and probably not going to change no matter how many are ordered. I struck out with 0 out of 6 grilles all looking the same. Rattle can it is.
  2. NWTRAIL

    TSO PRO GRILLE GROUP BUY / TRD pro grille alternative

    I'm interested in seeing if they'll discount the flawed grilles. It's really nothing that a proof can couldn't fix but at $180 it's should be right.
  3. NWTRAIL

    TSO PRO GRILLE GROUP BUY / TRD pro grille alternative

    I just picked up my upper grille from my local Toyota dealership and it looked identical. He had 2 More in stock so they opened them up and same deal, almost looked used. Like a old paint job and clear coat started to peel off. They ordered in a few more to see if we can find a good one.
  4. NWTRAIL

    DELETE (sold)

    PM Sent
  5. NWTRAIL

    TSO PRO GRILLE GROUP BUY / TRD pro grille alternative

    The anticipation is killing me when does production start?
  6. NWTRAIL

    TSO PRO GRILLE GROUP BUY / TRD pro grille alternative

    Please add me to the list. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top