Recent content by oarable

  1. O

    T4Tools Build Thread

    I've been fabricating a lot of parts for my second 4runner project. I almost finished my first when it was totaled after someone ran a stop sign and the only pic I have is of the accident. So I thought I'd document more this time.
  2. O

    4th Gen Build Thread Directory

    Matt, I'll get this party started then!!!
  3. O

    The Toolbox and How to Use It

    Obviously if you're going to work on your 4Runner, you're gonna need tools. But just what tools do you need, what brands should you get, ect? The answer is simple, it all depends on how far down the rabbit hole you wanna go.
  4. O

    Rear Disk Brake Conversion Pt 1

    So I had to do rear axle seals (been leaking for a while now) So I thought what the heck I'll do a rear disk conversion. I was actually inspired by some 1st gen guys on Pirate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top