Recent content by oh24runner

  1. O

    Any Problems with removing XREAS?

    I hope to scrap the xreas soon on my 2004 limited. From the videos I watched online looks very straight forward no matter which way you tackle it.
  2. O

    4Runner010's Build Thread

    just found this build, great work!
  3. O

    Ruby - 2006 V8 Sport

    love the color combo of the red paint and gold wheels!
  4. O

    '03 v8 Sport Build

    looks great with those TRD wheels!
  5. O

    Online mattresses

    I would highly recommend the Casper Original mattress depending on the size you need you can get them for under 1K.
  6. O

    Great White Pig build/maintenance/no one cares thread.

    Did you fabricate the coastal front bumper yourself or have a shop do it? Either way what was your experience, thinking about getting one.
  7. O

    White letters in or out?

    White letters in!
  8. O

    FS: 4th gen Pelfreybilt steel front bumper - $1000 Bay Area Norcal

    Wish I was closer I would grab this. GLWS!
  9. O

    Write-up: How to Disable (Bypass) the TPMS

    This worked perfect, couldn't have been easier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top