Recent content by olyeller

  1. O

    285/70/17 front clearance question

    :confused:why not wait you get it back and see where it rubs?
  2. O

    Code P0306 #6 Misfire HELP 4.0 V6

    "usually" how many other times have you owned other gen 4 v6 4runners and have thrown that code? people are giving you good advice.
  3. O

    Please help me find this

    I’m retired. I have plenty of time to point out wrongs..
  4. O

    Please help me find this

    This post should be moved. Thanks for wasting my 4th gen time
  5. O

    need door lock actuator motor

    ordered; under $20 for 4 shipped!
  6. O

    need door lock actuator motor

    man, I appreciate it!:yo:
  7. O

    need door lock actuator motor

    the dude on ebay that is mentioned in old threads that sells em is no longer on ebay. I did a thorough search (i think) anyone have a line on just the motor? its for my 07 front passenger door. tia
  8. O

    Noise from transmission

    then get a loud radio
  9. O

    Noise from transmission

    yikes, that periodic squeek, or creak. Almost sounds like a pump is making it.
  10. O

    Radio Upgrades... Let see them.

    Just my opinion, I hate the screen format of the pioneers.. no order to it. The screens look like the background of a 80’s Nagle print. I love Pioneers in general but I had to go with an Alpine ilx207 because it was more ordered in rows and columns without sweepy background graphics for my old...
  11. O

    Odd noises after 4 channel amp install

    You have the amp power wire running alongside or anywhere near the speaker wires or rca’s its prob that
  12. O

    How do the fenders look?

    I like it, but all the gay pride stickers are a little too much. Not judging, mind you
  13. O

    Just Installed LED Rock Lights (Drive By Video)

    youre spot on. those are dbag certified

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,573
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top