Recent content by OregonHiker

  1. O

    Have you test driven anything recently that was either surprisingly good or surprisin

    I am not surprised you like the X3M. A couple years ago I helped my mom pick out an X3, not M, but with the 2.0t, whatever they call that one. It was exactly what she had in mind in pretty much every way and I loved the performance and the way it drove. This was just before car prices started...
  2. O

    Another another tire thread

    I’m running the ATX in the Oregon mountains and the rain and snow performance is very good. However, the first set caused a vibration from the rear and a steering wheel shake. After four road force balances in the first 1,000 miles Discount Tire ordered four replacement tires for me. The...
  3. O

    Driving in snow

    Listen to the advice given in these responses regarding slowing down etc. It is too easy to build up speed and then not be able to slow down quick enough. As far as the KO2's, don't worry your self. They are fine, not quite as good in snow and ice as tires like the Cooper AT3 4S or the Falken...
  4. O

    Extended Warranty

    Hi gamester5 could you PM quotes on a 2019 TRD Off Road. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top