Recent content by outgolfin0

  1. O

    power outlets not producing full charging power

    I was called into work the past fews days and didn't have a chance to work on this issue. Sorry for my silence. DC Runner- I'm sorry, I either misspoke or wasn't very clear. The cable is newer (a few months) and the charger is what I have used for years. Asmara - Thanks for the details and...
  2. O

    power outlets not producing full charging power

    Riceandpho: correct cable. It's the same one I have always used. the charger is an I-XT 2usb charger. nothing special, but I have used it for years. I also tried my 400 watt inverter in the outlet and I got the same result. the inverter acted like it was working but I never got any output to...
  3. O

    power outlets not producing full charging power

    CookieRoe: It's not a slow charge. I stated that the phone doesn't charge at all but actually loses power over time. I have been using the outlet for years. I would know the difference between slow charging and no charge. This is a change in how it has acted for years. Rocky: Maybe you missed...
  4. O

    power outlets not producing full charging power

    Ok, I have quite a bit of research and have found a lot of issues with the cigarette lighter receptacles, but nothing like my issue. If I missed a thread somewhere, my apologies and point me that way. Now, the issue: Neither the outlet in the center console or the outlet in the rear cargo...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top