Recent content by packavette

  1. P

    2020 model issues/observations

    Perfect, not sure how I missed that! Thanks.
  2. P

    2020 model issues/observations

    Does anyone know how to lower the navigation system volume? On other cars, it seems you can use the stereo volume control when navigation is giving an instruction. Doesn’t seem to work on my 4Runner. The only option I have is navigation volume on, or navigation muted. Thanks
  3. P

    5th gen N-fab bars Charlotte NC $250

    I see this is an old posting, but don't see any mention that they sold. If these are still available, I would be interested. I live in Huntersville, just outside Charlotte. Thanks.
  4. P

    20 Posts Before New Thread Seems Extreme

    Just getting numbers up!
  5. P

    I can’t Pm

    Any updates to this? I am able to send "visitor message" but not "PM."
  6. P

    **CLOSED**Weathertech Digitalfit Group buy 9.0**

    If it's not too late, put me in for Front, Rear, and Cargo. Taking delivery of new 4Runner next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top