Recent content by packetcollision

  1. P

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    If you change your mind on shipping the suspension, please let me know.
  2. P

    Weboost mounted with Ram Mount (updated)

    This is great man, well done.
  3. P

    SOLD: AJT Climate Knobs (5G)

    AJT Designs 4Runner climate knobs. Fits 2010+ These were installed in the vehicle for roughly 1 month. Not pictured are additional screws, the hex key and AJT sticker. Asking $30 shipped. Located in the Denver Metro
  4. P

    Lfd bars

    PM Sent. Are these aluminum, steel or stainless?
  5. P

    Lfd bars

    Damn, would love to take these off your hands. Unfortunately I'm in Denver. I'm assuming you're not terribly interested in shipping?
  6. P

    Replacing the front brumper valance panel without removing the bumper.

    Yes, I just did it 2 weeks ago. Incredibly easy. A couple of the clips on the lower edge are slightly challenging, but not terrible. Took me probably 25 mins start to finish.
  7. P

    FS: 5G Fog Lights, Valences

    All items are located in the Denver metro area. Prices are for pickup, but I am willing to ship at the buyers expense. 4Runner Fog Lights $40 - OEM bulbs, taken off of a '20 TRD ORP at 1900 miles. 4Runner front and rear valences $125 for the pair - Taken off of a '20 TRD ORP at 1900...
  8. P

    2019 Paint quality... is it just me?

    It's unfortunate for sure and has me considering wrapping the whole thing in PPF. Or at a minimum extending my front-end coverage all the way to the doors. To be fair, these problems aren't just an issue with Toyota. I saw it in my '15 Focus ST and my '11 Audi S4 (fenders specifically). Paint...
  9. P

    Suma Performance Side Mirrors

    Much like JD-241 I didn't have any issues ordering or receiving mine. Was notified when they were back in stock, ordered them and within 5 days they showed up. Doing the install this weekend and now hoping I don't experience any of this distortion others are mentioning.
  10. P

    Letter from Toyota - Super White and Blizzard Pearl Peeling Paint?

    Another 2020 Super White owner here. I haven't had any significant problems yet, but did notice some chipping at the edges of the rear bumper where it meets the quarter panel. Not a huge deal as the piece is plastic, however, I do have concerns that it chips/peels further. Definitely...
  11. P

    SoCal | FOX TRD PRO suspension and toytec lift! (OEM UCA's included)

    Seems I don't have the ability to PM, but very interested if you're willing to ship.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top